Animal Emergency & Critical Care Centre in Melbourne
In a pet emergency, call: (03) 9092 0400
Advanced Vetcare is equipped and staffed 24 hours a day to handle any possible pet emergency.
Our wide range of state of the art equipment that we use to provide emergency and critical care for pets includes:
- Oxygen supplementation
- Onsite and cage-side blood testing
- Digital radiographs providing and image in seconds
- CT scan for multitrauma
- Blood banking facilities
- Flexible and rigid endoscopy
- Colour flow Doppler cardiac ultrasound
- ECG and EMG
- Great range of graspers to remove pesky grass seeds and swallowed foreign bodies.
If there is an emergency situation with your pet, call us 24 hours a day. If your pet is seriously injured please make your way directly to our clinic and we will assist you on a triage basis.
Please call in advance to allow us to be prepared for your arrival and timely treatment of your pet.