COVID-19 Entry and Exit Instructions for Hydrotherapy
- Please remain in your car until our team phones you to say they are ready for your pet’s hydrotherapy session.
- Please sanitise your hands upon entry at the provided hand sanitization station.
- You will be asked to bring your pet into our hydro centre and follow our team’s directions regarding the safe placement of your pet into the underwater treadmill. You will then be asked sit in a designated area within the hydrotherapy room within direct sight of your pet.
- You must remain in this designated area for the duration of the hydrotherapy session.
- After the session, our team will move your pet to the hose-down bay and wash as previous. You will be asked to sit in our normal waiting room. Once complete, you will be directed to retrieve your pet and the session is over. Please leave and return directly to your car.
- All payments and account queries will be done by phone via reception on 9092-0400. No cash will be accepted.
- We will email all invoices/receipts to you.