COVID-19 Entry and Exit Instructions for Hydrotherapy
- Please sanitise your hands upon entry at the provided hand sanitisation station.
- Please bring your pet into the hydro and physiotherapy waiting area and alert our team of your arrival. Please socially distance by adhering to the Vic Gov guideline of 1.5m.
- Our team will perform the hydrotherapy session and you are welcome to be in the hydrotherapy area.
- Please do not enter our facility if you are unwell, have been instructed to self-isolate or are currently waiting the results of a COVID-19 test.
- A maximum of two people per visit.
- After the session, our team will move your pet to the hose-down bay and wash as usual.
- Payment facilities are again available within the hydro and physiotherapy centre.