COVID-19 Entry and Exit Instructions for Hydrotherapy
COVID Instructions from November 18th 2021 11:59pm
- Please remain in your car until our team phones you to say they are ready for your pet’s hydrotherapy session.
- Please sanitise your hands upon entry at the provided hand sanitization station.
- You will be asked to bring your pet into our hydro centre and follow our team’s directions regarding the safe placement of your pet into the underwater treadmill.
- You may remain with your pet during the hydrotherapy session.
- After the session, our team will move your pet to the hose-down bay and wash as previously. Once complete, you will be directed to retrieve your pet and the session is over. Please leave and return directly to your car.
- All payments and account queries will be done by phone via reception on 9092-0400. No cash will be accepted.
- We will email all invoices/receipts to you.
TWO PEOPLE ARE PERMITTED TO ENTER WITH EACH PET